CEJISS is a triple-blind Peer Review journal committed to providing Open Access academic contributions, of the highest calibre, to students, scholars and the interested public. CEJISS focuses, and welcomes contributions, on four broad subject areas:
1. International and Regional Security
2. Political Theory related to International or European Relations/Security
3. International and European Political Economy
4. International, European and Regional Organisations
CEJISS is a Triannual Publication with 20 March, 20 July, and 20 November set as release dates.
For Research Articles, CEJISS accepts contributions between 6000-8000 words (on A4 pages), in 12-point Times New Roman font, using 1.5 line-spacing and with the right margin set at 1.5 cm. Endnotes (using Arabic numerals) are the standard, these should be kept to a minimum and presented in the Chicago Manual of Style format. Authors are asked to provide their current affiliation together with a functioning email address to be published along with their contribution.
Additionally, CEJISS publishes 7 Book Reviews per issue. For a list of potential books to review please visit: Book Reviews. To submit a book review, kindly email Ms. Natalia Kierczak at: email@example.com. Book Reviews should be 700 words (on A4 pages), in 12-point Times New Roman font, using 1.5 line-spacing and with the right margin set at 1.5 cm.
Finally, CEJISS accepts eContributions for publication on the CEJISS webpage (www.cejiss.org/econtributions). These should be between 1000-1200 words (on A4 pages), in 12-point Times New Roman font, using 1.5 line-spacing and with the right margin set at 1.5 cm. These should be sent to the Editor in Chief Mitchell A. Belfer at: firstname.lastname@example.org an appropriate subject line.
For all articles please refrain from excessive formatting features, since they will only be removed.
Please carefully read the following list of stylistic preferences of CEJISS. Please take these preferences into consideration when you preparing your manuscript for submission.
1. Use endnotes to cite your sources. Refer to the Chicago Manual of Style for most matters of usage and citation. (Available online at: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html)
2. Use 'single' quotation marks in the text; make sure to include the relevant punctuation within the quotation marks.
3. Use British English spelling.
4. All pages should be numbered.
5. Research Article manuscripts should not exceed 8000 words; Book Reviews should not exceed 1000 words, and eContributions should not exceed 1000 words. Please provide a word-count with your submission.
6. Check all quotations against their original sources for accuracy. You will be held responsible for bibliographical and scholarly accuracy.
7. Research Article submissions must contain an abstract of no more than 300 words.
8. Author's of Research Articles are asked to provide a brief biographical note together with their submission.
Please note that the review process takes between 6-10 weeks.
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact us at: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may contact CEJISS Editor in Chief, Mitchell A. Belfer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.